Paying in instalments for 'HedgeWise' and 'A Psyche the Size of Earth'The Burren, Ireland, March 30 – April 5, 2020
Booking and paying in instalments
Please note that this instalment option is only possible if you are booking both ‘A Psyche the Size of Earth’ and ‘HedgeWise’, using the same accommodation options for each.
Booking fees for each event have two components:
(1) a workshop fee of €465,* which must be paid by all attendees, and which includes lunch and dinner as indicated on the web pages for each event;
(2) if accommodation is required, an extra fee based on bed and breakfast either in a simple hostel room with shared bathroom facilities (€75 for each event, consisting of three nights for each in bunk beds; rooms normally hold 3–6 people but depending on numbers we will try to spread attendees out as much as possible!), or camping (€45 for each event ie three nights for each). Bedlinen is provided; if towels are required they’re available at a small charge. If you are camping you will need to bring everything you need with you including your tent; access to indoor shower and toilet facilities is included in the price.
If you would like to organise your own accommodation, bed and breakfast/hotel accommodation is available in the nearby town of Lisdoonvarna (around 2-3 km away). If this is your plan, then please just purchase a workshop-only ticket. If you don’t have your own transport, the nearest B&Bs are Cannville Guesthouse, Ballytigue, Lisdoonvarna – about an 8-minute walk away – 00353(0)65-7075785 (ring or search and book online) and Elements – about 1.5 miles away – a 25-minute walk – 00353(0)65 7075849 or 00353(0)876778423; firstname.lastname@example.org.
With apologies, fixed costs for these events are high and we always try to keep our ticket prices as low as possible, so we can’t offer further discounts for those of you who plan to attend both events.
Pay for both events online via PayPal, in four monthly instalments
EVENTS ONLY: €930 in four monthly instalments of €232.50 each
HOSTEL ROOM: €1080 in four monthly instalments of €270 each
CAMPING PER PERSON: €1020 in four monthly instalments of €255 each
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
1. If you are paying by PayPal and have a PayPal account, please make sure that the email address associated with your account is correct, to ensure that your acknowledgement email (which will act as your tickets) is sent to the right place. If you would like to have your acknowledgement email sent to a different email address, or if you would like to purchase these tickets on behalf of someone else, please email us (sharon[at]materiamythica[dot]ie) with the details as soon as you’ve made your PayPal payment.
2. Once you’ve made your first payment you will receive a PayPal receipt. We always then acknowledge all sign-ups individually by email. If you do not hear from us within three working days of signing up please check your junk mail folder before contacting us again
3. No refunds will be offered on the workshop portion of your ticket (€300), though food and accommodation refunds will be possible until January 12, 2020.
Please note that we do not have the resources to offer travel advice. The Boghill Centre website offers more detailed location information.
If you have any queries about the event, please contact us rather than the Boghill Centre: sharonblackiemythmakings[at]gmail[dot]com
*A portion of the workshop fee includes VAT at 23%.
Image by Nikolai Astrup